11 feb 2010

THINKING OF YOU (8

Comparisons are easily done once you've had a taste of perfection. Like an apple hanging from a tree I picked THE RIPEST ONE; I still got the seed. You said 'move on', where do I go? I guess second best. Is all I will know. 'Cause when I'm with him I am thinking of you (THINKING OF YOU). What you would do if you were the one who was spending the night. I wish that I was looking into YOUR EYES. You're like an Indian summer in the middle of winter, like a hard candy WITH A SURPRISE CENTER. How do I get better once I've had the best. You said there's tons of fish in the water, so the waters I will test. He kissed my lips, I taste your mouth. He pulled me in, I was DISGUSTED WITH MYSELF. You're the best and, yes, I DO REGRET. How I could let myself LET YOU GO? Now the lesson's learned. I touched it, I was burned. I THINK YOU SHOULD KNOW. Won't you walk through and bust in the door and take me away? NO MORE MISTAKES, 'cause in your eyes I'D LIKE TO STAY. (8.